Retention is a Team Sport
Prevent attrition before it is too late.
Retention is a team sport
CompEdge™ delivers a team approach to change the game for talent retention.
It starts with employee Voice:
a confidential feedback and communication tool for employees to share their unvarnished feedback on their experience in their current role. Voice enlightens managers, HR/ People and executives to engage and raise their leadership game.
Next, capture Voice, then measure and display a Retention Score:
captures 30 factors of employee voice, tenure and compensation. It delivers a retention score personalized for each employee. Guides managers to engage and take action.
a performance dashboard to inspire positive change for managers and team leaders.
CompEdge™ is the only Retention Management platform designed for Teams
CompEdge brings together the 4 key stakeholders of retention: managers, employees, HR-People and executives into one platform.
How It Works
CompEdge™ is a retention management platform built on employee experience, compensation and team feedback.
CompEdge™ is built on 30 factors of retention across engagement, compensation and employee feedback.
Personalized Engagement reveal “root causes” of Attrition
Personalized Engagement differs from traditional engagement surveys in two ways:
Cause and Effect:
- CompEdge captures root causes of retention.
- Engagement surveys tally factors of engagement which are “effects” not causes.
- CompEdge captures a 30 factor profile for each employee.
- Engagement surveys tally engagement stats at company level:
- 36% of our employees are engaged. 16% are disengaged.
- No insight is gathered into why a particular employee would leave.
- Only insight is we have to change something at a company level to keep/ make our “employees” happy.
- This leads to offering extrinsic rewards like catered lunches, dental benefits, formal employee recognition, more offsite, etc.
Attrition is preventable
“Voluntary turnover costs US businesses $1T”
Turnover is Preventable
“52% of exiting employees say their manager or organization could have done something to prevent them from leaving.”
Bridging the Communications Gap
“51% of exiting employees say in the 3 months before they left, neither their manager nor any other leader spoke with them about job satisfaction or their future with the organization.”
CompEdge captures core employee satisfaction and instantly catalyzes the conversation 52% of exiting employees say their manager or organization could have done something to prevent them from leaving their job.
CompEdge shows management who is at-risk for leaving in the next 6 months.